A chance to $1000 towards your education. This is an official online scholarship by Best Products Wiki. Check the details below and submit your application today!
GoodsCompared believes in helping determined, persistent, and hard-working students achieve their goals and dreams.
Therefore, We are pleased to announce our very first scholarship “GoodsCompared Scholarship Program” to assist students to achieve their highest educational goals. The $1000 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one(1) student for their education expenses. Further, our aim is to double this amount for next year’s program.
Scholarship Prize amount
The winner of this contest will land a scholarship will receive a $1000 cash prize
The process of determining the winning essay is transparent, and follows the below criteria:
- Creativity skills, originality, as well as the detail of submission
- Student’s ability to articulate ideas and views
- Clear and flowing writing
Rules of the contest
- All essays must be written in English
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a high school, undergrad school, or grad school within the United States.
- There is no age or gender limits
- All essays must be sent via the provided email address “[email protected]” and must include the name of the applicant; the name, address, and contact details of your current school, and your current grade level.
- Only one entry per student, otherwise the application will be disregarded
- All essays must be submitted online by Dec 31, 2020, no later than 12:00 A.M. PST
- The winner of the contest will be announced by the end of Jan 31, 2021. The prize will be wired to your bank account. Note the winner will be required to provide their bank details to facilitate the transfer.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your original article on the [email protected], with the following information:
- Full name, current address and phone number
- Name of the college you are attending
- If under 18, please provide the information on your legal guardian.
The deadline for the submission is Dec 31, 2020, and the winner will be announced on Jan 31, 2021. The lucky students must claim the scholarship within two weeks after being contacted or the grant will be forfeited and we will have to choose another winner.
- Application Open Date: August 01, 2020
- Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2020
- Review Process: Jan 05, 2021
- Winner Announced: Jan 31, 2021
- We will never disclose any personal information to third parties.
- Any personal information will be used solely to award the scholarship.
- All the articles entered into the competition will become GoodsCompared property, and we reserve the right to edit, use, and publish all the submissions.
- Prefer that your name does not appear in the article? Please let us know in your submission email, and we will happily honour your request.
- No credit card or other personal information is required to enter into the scholarship.
- There are no fees to register for this scholarship.